|Rybovich is interviewing individuals for a position that will require fitting, welding and fabricating parts in shops and dry docked boats and perform repairs to yachts in steel, aluminum and stainless steel, meeting each commitment not only with precision, but also delivering service with a reassuring style.
Responsibilities will include:
• Brake Press Operation
• Rub Rail Fabrication
• 4-G MIG Alum, Stick SS, Stick Steel, TIG Alum, TIG SS
• Flange Design & Fabrication
• Ground Tackle & Deck Gear
• Hull Plate & Structural Members
• Threaded Metal Pipe, Adapters and Fittings (NPT, BSP, BSPT, etc.)
• Rail Fabrication, Layout & Design,
• Fuel, Fuel Tank, Management & Filtration Systems
• 6-G Alum, Cu-Ni, SS, Steel
• Overtime, nights and weekend work may be required as customer service needs fluctuate
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Position?
• Displays endurance and agility in a fast paced environment while delivering service in a reassuring style
• Uses available information to make decisions quickly defining expectation for quality, timeliness and price.
• Is friendly, cooperative, and agreeable.
• Cooperates with team members and embraces diversity and creativity to foster a proper environment.
• Has a good sense of their surroundings and is able to complete tasks without much supervision
• Takes charge of people and situations. Leads more than follows.
• Considers experience and perception as important as the eventual result.
• High School diploma or equivalent trade school degree.
• 8-Years of hands on welding and supervisory experience; preferably all in the White Boat industry.
• Reading Blueprints/Drawing Skills
• Experience working with stainless steel, commonly known as polishing.
• The ability to stoop, pull, reach, grasp, and finger is preferred, however it is required to carry up to 100lbs, climb ladders and scaffolding, crawl and work in cramped areas on knees and overhead.
What else do I need to know about working as a Marine Fabricator for Rybovich?
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities with minimal assistance
• Motivation and communication with the team is essential
• Reliability, integrity, and accountability are the fundamental keys to success
• Dedication to meeting customer commitments with reporting accuracy
• Cooperative team environment – check your ego at the door
• Must have an open mind to honest feedback as well as provide feedback to others
• Professional appearance is required on the job at all times
What Benefits are offered?
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Do I have what it takes to be a Rybovich Team Member?
If yes, please forward your resume as directed below. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. Interviews scheduled IMMEDIATELY in person, or via Skype