Effective immediately, Rybovich is interviewing Marine Carpenters to work on long term interior refit for custom Superyachts. Seeking carpenters and shipwrights of various skill levels to fill multiple needs.
If you are a skilled, experienced, reliable professional with a genuine passion for woodworking who thrives in a high-energy environment, this is your opportunity to join the most prestigious Refit & Repair Team in the Yachting Industry.
Why work for Rybovich?
- Unique scope of work with the opportunity to enhance career portfolio
- Opportunity to work with the finest craftsmen in the Marine Industry
- State-of-the-art joinery shop
- Safe / clean work environment
- Relocation or temporary housing allowance for highly qualified candidates
- Dynamic atmosphere that encourages new ideas, creativity and continuous improvement
- Located in the beautiful Palm Beaches, a South Florida paradise and boating community
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Position?
- Minimum 5 years woodwork & joinery experience in Yachting or High End Home Building.
- Possess all necessary trade tools
- Familiarity with exotic woods
- Ability to fabricate / install curved woodwork, furniture, cabinetry and custom fixtures
- Ability to read plans and execute from drawings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to complete tasks on time without jeopardizing quality
What else do I need to know about working as a Carpenter for Rybovich?
- Commitment to safety / cleanliness is the #1 priority
- Reliability, integrity, and accountability are the fundamental keys to success
- Woodworking is more than job, it is a lifelong learning experience
- Desire to be the best woodworker you can be
- Dedication to meeting customer commitments
- Cooperative team environment – check your ego at the door
- Must have an open mind to honest feedback as well as provide feedback to others
- Mistakes are learning opportunities; asking for help is encouraged and rewarded
- Professional appearance is required on the job at all times
What Benefits are offered?
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Do I have what it takes to be a Rybovich Team Member?
If yes, please forward your resume to HR@rybovich.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours. Interviews scheduled IMMEDIATELY in person, or via Skype.
**If you cannot pass a hair drug test, please do not apply**