|Effective immediately, Rybovich is interviewing Marine Electricians to repair electrical equipment and fixtures primarily, but not limited to the marine environment. Seeking electricians that possess various skill levels to fill multiple needs.
If you are a skilled, experienced, reliable professional who thrives in a high-energy environment, this is your opportunity to join the most prestigious Refit & Repair Team in the Yachting Industry.
Responsibilities will Include:
• Repair and maintain all pier electrical connections, lights and power pedestals
• Repair and maintain cooling towers and assorted pumps
• Repair and maintain electrical components of scissor lifts, fork lifts and cranes
• Repair and maintain portable electrical tools such as drills, saws and others.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
• Be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
• Able to work outside electrical, painting, routine maintenance etc.
• Be able to pick up 50lbs
Why work for Rybovich?
• Unique scope of work with the opportunity to enhance career portfolio
• Safe / clean work environment
• Dynamic atmosphere that encourages new ideas, creativity and continuous improvement
• Located in the beautiful Palm Beaches, a South Florida paradise and boating community
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Position?
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Possess all necessary trade tools
• Trade school in electrical back ground or similar
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Ability to complete tasks on time without jeopardizing quality
What else do I need to know about working as an electrician for Rybovich?
• Commitment to safety / cleanliness is the #1 priority
• Reliability, integrity, and accountability are the fundamental keys to success
• Dedication to meeting customer commitments
• Cooperative team environment – check your ego at the door
• Must have an open mind to honest feedback as well as provide feedback to others
• Mistakes are learning opportunities; asking for help is encouraged and rewarded
• Professional appearance is required on the job at all times
What Benefits are offered?
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Do I have what it takes to be a Rybovich Team Member?
If yes, please forward your resume to HR@rybovich.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours. Interviews scheduled IMMEDIATELY in person, or via Skype.
**If you cannot pass a hair drug test, please do not apply**