|Rybovich is interviewing individuals who can have a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each customer, sub-contractor, employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view and presents a good first impression.
If you are hands on, reliable professional who thrives in a high-energy and enjoys people, this is your opportunity to join our guest services team to grow and learn with them.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assists incoming vessels with all their needs
• Provides information about facility services
• Controls access to the facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility and screens visitors in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the facility.
• Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the facility and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flood, elevator emergency, hazardous materials and other incidents following procedures established for post, by the company or through training or certification.
• Prepares logs or reports as required for post; writes or types reports or enters information in computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
• Ability and willingness to drive our shuttle bus as well as work in our café if necessary
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Position?
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Computer skills with Microsoft Excel essential
• Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, including storms, high winds, rain, heat and extreme sun.
What else do I need to know about working as a Guest Services Team Member for Rybovich?
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities with minimal assistance
• Motivation and communication with the team is essential
• Reliability, integrity, and accountability are the fundamental keys to success
• Dedication to meeting customer commitments with reporting accuracy
• Cooperative team environment – check your ego at the door
• Must have an open mind to honest feedback as well as provide feedback to others
• Professional appearance is required on the job at all times
The ability to lift up to 20 pounds are preferred; however, it is required to hear, reach, grasp, stoop, push and pull, stand, walk, kneel, talk and listen.
What Benefits are offered?
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Do I have what it takes to be a Rybovich Team Member?
If yes, please forward your resume to HR@rybovich.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. Interviews scheduled IMMEDIATELY in person, or via Skype.