|Rybovich is interviewing a Parts Counter Clerk to ensure both internal and external customers obtain the necessary materials in a timely manner
If you are a skilled, reliable professional with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a rapidly changing high-energy environment, this is your opportunity to join our Purchasing team to learn and grow with them.
Responsibilities will include:
• Stocking shelves and bins
• Parts counter sales
• Shipping and receiving of materials
• Scanning documents into Image Now
• Assist store leader with necessary store functions
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Position?
• 0-1 years of experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Possess strong and effective communication skills
• Beginner proficiency with Excel, Word, Great Plains, Outlook
• Ability to Multi-task
What else do I need to know about working as a Parts Counter Clerk for Rybovich?
• Reliability, integrity, and accountability are the fundamental keys to success
• Dedication to meeting customer commitments with accurate reporting
• Desire to be the best at what you do
• Cooperative team environment – check your ego at the door
• Must have an open mind to honest feedback as well as provide feedback to others
• Professional appearance is required on the job at all times
What Benefits are offered?
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Do I have what it takes to be a Rybovich Team Member?
If yes, please forward as instructed below. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. Interviews scheduled IMMEDIATELY in person, or via Skype.